Senior Sales Executive - Atlanta
Workstate, a growing technology consultancy, seeks a successful Senior Sales Executive with 5+ years of experience selling professional services to large organizations. Your primary role is to help drive growth through the identification and acquisition of new business for our custom software development practice as well as through successful nurturing and selling into our existing blue chip regional, national, and international client base.
You will work directly with Workstate’s executive management team in a close-knit environment that promotes quality, integrity, personal development, and a healthy work-life balance over short-term profit. This is aided by a clear path for career advancement that has resulted in low turnover throughout our 19 year history.
This position is in the Atlanta market.
Competitive compensation based upon experience with uncapped commission.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Success in identifying and closing consulting and/or services deals of $1M.
- Experience and comfort selling across multiple custom software development domains. Examples include but are not limited to: Agile Development, Web Development, Mobile Development, Custom Application Development, QA and Testing Services, Custom System Integrations, Data Migrations, etc.
- A strong existing network within the Atlanta market.
- Sandler sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience successfully selling technology services to IT organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Honest and professional in all aspects of doing business.
- Takes the long view of all client relationships and always prioritizes long-term health over short-term hygiene.
- Proven business relationship expertise as evidenced by long-term buyer success stories.
- Strong business development focus. Willing to hunt new prospects as well as nurture and grow existing relationships among our strong client portfolio.
- Bachelor's' Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent knowledge via proven industry experience.
- Thrives in a flexible but very results-oriented environment.
- Workstate is a technology consultancy with offices in Columbus OH, Pittsburgh PA, Los Angeles CA, Oakland CA and Seattle WA. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Mobile Development, Website Design & Development, and Data Migrations.
- Our clients range from growing medium-sized companies listed on Fast Company’s “Fast 50” to large corporations in the Fortune 500. Banks, telecoms, energy, education, CPGs, and non-profits - our clients and projects are diverse and interesting.
- We are focused on long-term success over short term gain. This informs our strategy in selecting and servicing clients as well as team members. We are highly selective because we are committed for the long haul.
- Our benefits package includes 100% paid health, vision and dental insurance, 20 days of paid vacation per year, and a retirement investment plan. Workstate believes strongly in a healthy work / life balance for all of our associates.