Senior Project Manager
Workstate is a custom software development firm based out of Columbus, OH. We are seeking a strong Sr. Project Manager to join our team. This is a full-time employee position within Workstate and the initial role will be located in Los Angeles as part of a client project.
A strong candidate will have the following skills:
- Definition and assignment of tasks, deliverables and due dates for project team of web developers and designers using project management software.
- Direct communication with internal departments to gather requirements, provide specifications, and give advice and feedback.
- Contributing to the company direction and operation as a whole including participation in strategic decision making, product development, and providing constructive input.
- Experience managing project in an Agile environment
- Detailed knowledge of the entire website project lifecycle
- The ability to collaborate with team members to define business, user, design, development and launch requirements
- Working knowledge of project management best practices—guiding team workflow and processes to encourage quality, innovation and efficiency
- 5+ years of Project Management experience managing IT software development related projects.
- excellent communication and leadership
- Ability to communicate and present to C-level stakeholders
- Our benefits package includes 100% paid health, vision and dental insurance, 20 days of paid vacation per year, and a retirement investment plan. Workstate believes strongly in a healthy work / life balance for all of our associates.