Senior Oracle Application Developer - EBS, OAF, Forms
Are you an Oracle application developer with strong experience in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Oracle Application Framework (OAF)? Are you proficient in general skills and technologies such as SQL, shell scripting, and programming in languages like Java, Perl, Python, etc.? Workstate is looking for solid Oracle application developers who can handle both the Oracle-specific, happy path implementations as well as those aspects of a project that don't fit the usual mold. If you feel like this describes you, then we'd love to talk.
This position is only available to US residents based in the continental US who are eligible to work for any employer without need for visa sponsorship or transfer now or in the future.
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience in Information Technology field
- Strong technical background, 5+ years related to software development
- 3+ years continuous, recent experience as an Oracle application developer.
- Strong experience on E-Business Suite (EBS) implementations
- Strong experience with the Oracle Application Framework (OAF)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in general development in Java, Perl, Python, or other structured programming languages
- Experience with scripting languages
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teaming skills, including the ability to work effectively in agile / scrum environment.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to quickly learn new technologies
This position offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as an interesting and dynamic work environment.